Qualifications & Experience
I have over 2,000 hours experience of seeing clients since 1999 in a variety of contexts:-
- AXA ICAS Employee Support
- MIND in Croydon
- GP Surgery at Clapham Park
- Psychotherapy Department, Sutton Hospital
- Metanoia Counselling & Psychotherapy Service, Ealing
- Open Door Youth Counselling Service, Carshalton
- and in private practice.
These clients have covered a broad mix of ages, cultures and backgrounds, presenting a wide range of issues. I was a tutor/Programme Manager in counselling on the Foundation Degree in Integrative Counselling at Guildford College and a tutor on the BA Honours course.
I am bound by the BACP's code of ethics "Ethical Framework for Good Practice for Counselling and Psychotherapy". In line with the BACP's requirements, I have regular supervision with a BACP accredited supervisor to ensure that I am offering my clients an ethically appropriate & effective service.